Are You Ready?
Are you ready to make the choice?
- Shop for groceries on your own?
- Cook nutritious meals for just yourself?
- Walk without a cane or walker?
- Feel safe when you shower or bathe?
- Have someone to help you if you fall?
- Keep up with your appearance?
- Make and attend doctor and dentist appointments by yourself?
- Go out with relatives, friends or neighbors as much as you’d like?
- Mow your lawn?
- Drive your car safely during daylight hours?
- Life all that you would like it to be?
- Personal caregiver as reliable as you’d like?
- Neighborhood as safe and friendly as it used to be?
These questions are indicators of independence and quality of life.
A “no” answer to more than a few questions should prompt you to consider how the quality and safety of your life can be improved by assisted living options.
Contact us at 580-379-6990 or email at [email protected].