Tamarack Assisted Living Center provides the ideal solution for seniors who may need some help with daily activities such as meals, housekeeping, transportation, bathing, dressing and medication reminders.
Enjoy Independence & Get the Assistance You Need
We understand that each resident is an individual with unique needs and preferences. That is why we assess each resident prior to move-in and at regular intervals thereafter.
Additional amenities include:
- Monthly activity calendar
- Scheduled group trips
- 24-hour certified staff
- Transportation for medical and dental appointments, shopping, errands, and social events
- Active resident council
- Maintenance of building & grounds
- Emphasis on healthy living & general wellness
- Comprehensive care plan (physician & home care provider)
Personalized Care Plans
We can offer various levels of assistance and support in any of the following areas:
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Dressing and clothes selection
- Medication management
- Showering and bathing
- Socialization and activities
- Monitoring of safety
How does an assisted living home differ from a nursing home?
Nursing homes are designed to care for very frail people that are not able to care for themselves and have numerous health care requirements. Assisted living facilities are designed to assist people who are able to care for themselves with the exception of a few activities of daily living.
Not sure if you're ready to make the choice and transition into an assisted living center? Ask yourself these questions and find out.